Karnataka Tour Packages 6N/7D
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Coorg, Vidhana Soudha, Mysore, Bull Temple, Cubbon Park, Madikeri, Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Tour Activities : Forts and Palaces, Heritage, Hill Stations & Valleys
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Bangalore, Mysore and Ooty Tour Overview
Karnataka. Karnataka, Formerly (Until 1973) Mysore, State Of India, Located On The Western Coast Of The Subcontinent. It Is Bounded By The States Of Goa And Maharashtra To The North, Telangana To The East, Tamil Nadu To The Southeast, And Kerala To The South And By The Arabian Sea To The West.
Bangalore, Mysore and Ooty Tour Itinerary
Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Bangalorepalace, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Bull Temple And St.Patrick’s Church.
Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Lake, Mysore Zoo, Mysore Amusement And St.Philomena’s Church
Mysore – Coorg Enroute
Dubare Elephant Camp, A Elephant Training Camp On The Banks Of The River Kaveri
Talakaveri - Birth Place Of River Cauvery, En Route Visit Bhagamandala Bhagandeshwara Temple And Triveni Sangama. After Returning Back To Madikeri Visit Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort And Omkareshwar Temple.
Coorg – Ooty Enroute
Bylakuppe - Largest Tibetan Settlement In South India And Its Famous For Tibetian Golden Temple And Later Kaveri Nisargadhama An Island Formed By River Cauvery.
Ooty Local Sightseeing
Visit Ooty Lake, Dodabetta Peak, Lambs Rock And Kodanadu’s View Point.
Drop at Coimbatore / Banglore Airport.
More Details about Bangalore, Mysore and Ooty Tour
- AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Hotel Accomodation On Twin Sharing Basis. (Standard ** / Deluxe *** Hotels)
Transport (Bus Or Small Vehicles – As Per Standard / Deluxe Pkg.)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (As Per Meals Plan).
Sightseeing Entry Fees.
- Air Or Rail Journey Fare.
Extra Fare/ Extra Luggage (Air/Train)
Personal Expenses Like Coolie, Laundry, Phone, Mineral Water Etc.
Personal Meals Order Given To Hotel Restaurants.
Photo / Video Camera Charges At Sightseeing Places.
Any Other Charges, Not Shown In Tour Cost Includes Heading.
Government Service Tax As Applicable.
- * 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
||Below 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.